Friday, September 30, 2011

Things I miss, #2 (but sort of still #1)

Look at that wind blow!


That's our laundry rack out on the back porch. The wind is doing its job by blowing some air around to dry my things. 


Except, there's something wrong. I washed my only bed sheet this morning before heading out for some football. When I got home, I went out to rearrange some things so the air circulation would be equal or whatever. Next thing I know, my bed sheet is gone! The wind blew it away. I believe that's my first casualty of doing laundry. I ran down to the street to look for it, but no luck. I'm sure some someone street vendor picked it up to bundle shirts and jeans in. 


Oh, well! I hope someone puts it to good use. Still missing the good ol' days when I could throw all that junk into a drier and have it ready in under an hour.


Mismatched bed sheets, all right!


xoxo,
tinothy

No comments:

Post a Comment