Thursday, March 31, 2011

Funky, jammy, jivey session.


Dear diary,

Michael Jackson - 
House of Pain - 
Gloria Gaynor - 
Bob Marley - 

Musicians in Sài Gòn sure do know how to get down.


Photo taken through a bookshelf. Hella artsy.

Not the greatest quality, I know, but I didn't want to be that guy holding up my camera to snap a couple dozen photos and record every song. I spent my time kicking back a few beers and enjoying the music.

It was a whole smorgasbord of patrons - Argentinians, Swedes, Japanese, Poles, and on and on and on. I also saw my first hipster in VN; granted, he was an American transplant, so technically not my first Vietnamese hipster. I will find you, though, my elusive Pokémon. Looking forward to more nights out on the town!


4 more days.


Cheers,
tm

No comments:

Post a Comment